Back in August & September I had been working on different canvas stitches & a design from this picture
I have finally completed enough , to share with everyone. I have loads to do, as this piece is for my royal school of needlework certificate. Once I’ve finished the trees & sky, I have all the fancy top stitching to complete ( under the watchful eye of my tutors). I also have a border to do too, as I have lots of different stitches around the outside, to make a smooth finish around the outside, hence the line round the outside, rather than being set out with waste thread.
The leaves have been added, & now I need to work out the mounting bit. Oh & a small seed bead border.
The Three Billy Goats are finished, with Luna’s help of course 🐶.
The next one is a little smaller.
Please click on the links to find out what the rest of the group have been working on.
The tails are done😁, but the scales are looking a bit tricky.
Having a go at ribbon embroidery, over the last couple of weeks. Progress has been a little slow as I’ve been suffering from a nasty cold, over the worst & now keep coughing.
And a little house has been added, now on to the flowers
Please click on the links below to see what the rest of the group has been working on
, , Kate
On to those lady birds now. I think I have tracked down some crochet cotton in silver that is almost the same thickness & shade.